AIM
Corthmalu

Ne Lis Pas Ceci Ne Lis Pas Ceci

Oh no... A jump scare...

CedricGO responds:

Sorry for the disapointment :)

Raw Latex 3 Raw Latex 3

Is it weird that I want to watch it again?

Sabrina Nichole Playboy speedpainting Sabrina Nichole Playboy speedpainting

Meh I don't really speedpaiting videos belong here on Newgrounds. Not saying you're artwork is bad or anything it's very good. I just don't see this belongning in the Flash portal.

NoStylin responds:

I see other time lapse videos on new ground. If you don't like it you can just ignore and move along. Thank you. :)

KILL Justin Bieber KILL Justin Bieber

Childish Bieber hate aside it is still a fun and functional game. Good work.

Flappy Valentine Flappy Valentine

YES! I now hold the all time high score! I've finally done something with my life! Any way nice Flappy bird clone and really like the sound score. Where is it from? Is it you, because it if it is lots of creds to you for composing and writing such a lovely song ^^

Cyberdevil responds:

Woo! Well you held the all time high score for a while. ;) Thanks; the song is Kingbastard - Not Another Love song. It's listed under credits, left hand side under author info. People keep asking, does nobody look there anymore? :P It's an old favorite btw, glad I finally made some submission where it fit.

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Nice quiz, make one next year to.

Amaranthus responds:

Will do.

New Piano Melody WIP New Piano Melody WIP

Absolutley superb. This is something I could listen to for hours just zoning out and let myself be absored in the music.

Clock Day Rap Clock Day Rap

Sick beats yo.

One Wish (Remix) One Wish (Remix)

Pretty good. Besides the quality of vocal sounds it is very good and solid piece of work.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks!

The Logic of the "Girl Armor" The Logic of the "Girl Armor"

It's good for morale ;-)

SheppardxGarrus beach - comm SheppardxGarrus beach - comm

What would have made this even better is if you somehow had painted in Mordin in the backgrounds, examining seashells.

Also Sheps breast are ridiculously big compared to her head. But a very good nonetheless.

Forbidden Love. Forbidden Love.

I don't think people get it

But I certainly do :3 Great work and funny to.