AIM
Mismo
Skype
Corthmalu

KILL Justin Bieber KILL Justin Bieber

Childish Bieber hate aside it is still a fun and functional game. Good work.

Flappy Valentine Flappy Valentine

YES! I now hold the all time high score! I've finally done something with my life! Any way nice Flappy bird clone and really like the sound score. Where is it from? Is it you, because it if it is lots of creds to you for composing and writing such a lovely song ^^

Cyberdevil responds:

Woo! Well you held the all time high score for a while. ;) Thanks; the song is Kingbastard - Not Another Love song. It's listed under credits, left hand side under author info. People keep asking, does nobody look there anymore? :P It's an old favorite btw, glad I finally made some submission where it fit.

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Nice quiz, make one next year to.

Amaranthus responds:

Will do.

Chingwa Hunt V1 Chingwa Hunt V1

lol

This version is actually improved. Still, not much entertainment value.

Harbor Sniper Harbor Sniper

Good enough

Although it's just another sniper game it's atleast fun to play. But a complaint I don't know if it's just me, but I can't tell if I succed in mission 8 or failed it, because nothing is happening. It just keep on going without ending succesfully or bad.

Gamershood responds:

thanks for telling, developer will review the final level

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Well

It's awesomely epic, but I have only one complaint about this game. It's interactive.

Zombie vs Driver Zombie vs Driver

Simple but sort of fun

Simple nature of game, don't need to much thinking. A little fun game simple.

Tic Tac Toe iPhone Tic Tac Toe iPhone

Good game

Actually a good game. There is a clear diffrence between the easy and hard level. Took me a couple of times to beat in hard but I did atleast.

swfgames responds:

Thanks ;)

Sad eye Fred Sad eye Fred

It dosen't suck atleast

But it's not that funny play either. No major flaw with design or anything, the idea is simple but of course that's the point. Mayby a little fun the first time you play it, but it's basically the same thing over and over again.

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

It got flaws

The game at some points stops working. Yesterday when I played it I couldn't get the key and today I can't even got out of the cell when it says "press space". Could you check this flaws perhaps, otherwise it's not that bad of a game.

MonoFlauta responds:

"Yesterday when I played it I couldn't get the key" Because you didnt get ALL the items, look the walktrough
"I can't even got out of the cell when it says "press space"" yes i know, its already fixed waiting for ng update
Thanks for the review