AIM
Corthmalu

Ne Lis Pas Ceci Ne Lis Pas Ceci

Oh no... A jump scare...

CedricGO responds:

Sorry for the disapointment :)

Raw Latex 3 Raw Latex 3

Is it weird that I want to watch it again?

Sabrina Nichole Playboy speedpainting Sabrina Nichole Playboy speedpainting

Meh I don't really speedpaiting videos belong here on Newgrounds. Not saying you're artwork is bad or anything it's very good. I just don't see this belongning in the Flash portal.

NoStylin responds:

I see other time lapse videos on new ground. If you don't like it you can just ignore and move along. Thank you. :)

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

I Beelieve that Beeauty is the eyes of the Beeholder. Beefore you Beerate this claim I urge to you Beeware. You never know what might Beecome of you.

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

They told him he was mad for creating a goat baby!... They were of course right.

Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

You what else super fucking mega death inducing awkward? Having a long one sided conversation with a stranger you thought was someone you know.

Dark Sauce Part 2 Dark Sauce Part 2

Huh somehow I thought this vid was already uploaded here. Anyway great and all that junk, still waiting for the next episode. If there will be one of course.

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

00:22 - Print screen, paste and save.

Great work.

Pikachu F - Dragonair M Pikachu F - Dragonair M

... Well that wasn't disturbing at all.

Jump And Shootman Jump And Shootman

The animation is pretty good and the music chosen fits really well. But it is very short and lacks substance. It's not bad by any means, but it's nothing more than a nice flash.

wierdbros responds:

Thanks for the comment. Any advice on how I can improve on making it more interesting?